|Coventry Health Care, an
$11.6 billion Fortune 500 organization, is a national
managed health care company with nearly 5.1 million
members in all 50 states at the end of 2010. At Coventry
Health Care, we are driven to ensure that every person
and organization we serve receives the greatest possible
value for their health care investment. We do this by
providing a full range of competitive products through
our seven core businesses Commercial Risk,
Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Workers'
Comp Services, FEHBP and Network Rental.
We are committed to constantly improving our low-cost platform so that we can deliver the products and services that our customers want at a price they can afford. Coventry has the expertise, the experience, and the agility to craft the new products, the new processes, and the new service needed to make healthcare more accessible to all Americans.
Our national managed care company is seeking a Director of Medicare Enrollment in our Moon Township, PA service center.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits (401K with company matching, paid training, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and tuition reimbursement), vacation and sick time and a business casual environment. This is a highly visible role dealing with business partners across the corporation, relationship building with vendors and motivating a dynamic team!
· Maintains a positive work environment and structure that supports self-directed teams and optimizes the experience, skill, knowledge and capability of the teams.
· Builds and maintains collaborative relationships and alliances with internal and external customers including, but not limited to, employer groups, provider groups, members, brokers, marketing, finance, and medical management to achieve business goals.
· Develops and manages the budget; controls expenses while meeting operational, financial and service requirements.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent with 7 - 9 years leadership experience with managing provider enrollments.
· Strong project management experience including experience with implementing process improvements.
· Proficient with MS Office applications and automated systems databases (i.e. Access, Excel, MMC, and/or CMS systems).
· Must be able to travel 20% of time.
Please apply directly to http://www.coventryhealthcare.com/careers/index.htm and refer to Req# 154637, Dir, Service Center Ops
Coventry Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building a talented and diverse team.
Post your Resume/Profile on www.NicheBoard.com
Refer to http://www.MedicareJobs.com when applying for this job
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.